I'm so happy to announce that UModeler 2.7.24 has been released because this update is very very special. It includes a demo pack called The Island Village which is 3D assets modeled with UModeler.
The demo pack is made up of two unity pack files. One is for standard render pipeline and another one is for HDRP. Each package has prefab files, texture files, material files and scene files which are part of the pretty level as shown below.
The following video shows the beautiful village on the sea and how every asset is made.
Besides the demo asset pack many bugs of UModeler have been fixed and some useful features have been added.
Let me introduce three key features.
The first one is new Vertex/Edge Connect.
The second one is 3D Cursor improvement. New 3D Cursor window has been added.
The last one is V Snapping improvement.
And there are more changes as listed below.
• Feature : Added Refresh Object Tool in Misc Group to refresh the selected UModeler objects not the whole objects in a scene.
• Enhancement : Moved the entire UV by pressing F key as no UV elements are selected.
• Enhancement : Enabled 3D cursor to be moved in Object Mode.
• Enhancement : Added X button to the Status Window.
• Enhancement : Made it possible to change the pivot position by selecting an element holding SHIFT.
• Fix : Fixed Null Exception Error in Unity 5.6.7 regarding Prefab.
• Fix : Fixed smoothing groups not being preserved after a part of UModeler is detached or combined with others.
I hope you'll have enjoyable 3D modeling life with UModeler.