Finally UModeler 2.7.25 has been uploaded with Pastel Town Demo Pack.
This Demo Pack contains 40 assets and two scenes. Every object with a mesh has a UModeler component so that you can modify it immediately.
When you download 2.7.25, you can find out PastelTownDemoPack folder under tripolygon/UModeler. There are two files as shown below.
You should choose which package should be unpacked depending on the RP settings of your project. If your project use URP or SRP, you will have to unpack PastelTown-StandardRP and convert materials.
This is a demo video of the Pastel Town.
And of course many improvements have been done in this update thanks to your feedback.
One feature I want to introduce is about erasing an edge shared by two non-coplanar triangles. When you did it the two triangles were removed before, but now it is merged to one quad polygon as shown below.
In addition, several bugs have been fixed and more features have been added. Check them out below.
• Fix : Fixed redundant polygons on the mirror plane in the Mirror mode.
• Fix : Fixed UV Editor bug where a texture in the UV Edior isn’t clear in HDRP
• Fix : Fixed Bevel tool bug where Profile param doesn’t work as Width param is too small.
• Fix : Fixed the icon button layout being broken in the inspector.
• Fix : Fixed the editor pause for a while when switching a tool when UModeler mesh has lots of polygons.
• Fix : Fixed a bug where polygons behind the camera are selected by the rectangle selection.
• Fix : Fixed a stack overflow issue happening at the beginning of UModeler.
• Enhancement : Eraser Tool - Supports removing an edge shared by two triangles which are not coplanar.
• Enhancement : The edge mode of the Bridge Tool - Preserves UVs and Smoothing groups after bridging two edges.
• Enhancement : The polygon mode of the Bridge Tool - Improved bridging the two facing polygons.
• Enhancement : Improved the editable mesh architecture to increase the editing performance.
• Enhancement : Diagnosis tool has been added in Misc group to check if there are invalid polygons.