We're happy to announce that UModeler 2.7.27 has been released in a month. This update includes a new demo package called LOST TEMPLE which was created with the motif of Maya ruins.
In the next video you can see how the world of the Lost Temple was created and how player wanders around the level.
In addition to the demo pack this update contains bug fixes, some improvements and new features as shown below.
• Feature : Space Horizontally and Space Vertically tools have been added in the Quick Transform group in UV Editor.
• Feature : Bake as .Prefab has been added. It makes .prefab file after removing UModeler component.
• Enhancement : Export Unit has been added in Export Tool. mm and cm as well ass m are supported.
• Enhancement : Export Face Type has been added in Export Tool. Quads and Polygons as well as Triangles are supported.
• Fix : Fixed Rotation value in Transform component not being able to have below 0 and above 360.
• Fix : Fixed the abnormally big vertex indicators in the Prefab view.
• Fix : Fixed an issue where UModeler toolbar location is to one side not the center of top of the scene view in the Isolation Mode.