Even though these updates are for hot fixes they contain many fixes and some new features.
What's noticeable in this update is that the following new menu items have been added
Diagnose All UModeler Objects - Finds corrupt and invalid UModeler objects in the scene.
Repair All Corrupt UModeler Objects - Repairs all corrupt UModeler objects in the scene so that any errors won’t happen.
If you want to know more about these two new menus , please check out here.
All changes we made this time are listed below.
• Fix : Fixed Null Reference Exception after being loaded, which caused with the codes added in 2.7.26f6
• Fix : Fixed the Loop Select tool not working on a cap polygon such as a top disk polygon of a cylinder etc.
• Fix : Fixed UVs in UV Editor after UModeler objects are combined using Combine Tool.
• Fix : Fixed incorrect texts in Preference window and Tooltip in the Polygon Color tool.
• Fix : Fixed CTRL and SHIFT key behaviours in UV elements selection. Holding CTRL excludes the existing selection. Holding SHIFT adds the new selections.
• Feature : Added Diagnose All UModeler Objects menu item.
• Feature : Added Repair All Corrupt UModeler Objects menu item.