Hello Everyone. We're happy to announce that UModeler 2.8.4. was released on May 10th.
In this update, we prepared a new Assetpack 'Blacksmith'. Blacksmith Assetpack provides various blacksmith tools such as saws, tongs, hammers, knives, shovels, etc.
Along with this, pixel snaps have been added to the UV editor, 1D snaps have been restored, and the menu of exporting as .obj has been added. Using the menu of exporting as .obj, you can export UModeler objects to an OBJ file even when multiple objects are selected at once and an object without UModeler is selected. Also, we have fixed the bugs that have been pointed out.
Version 2.8.4 - May.10.2021
▶ Assets : Includes Blacksmith demo pack.
▶ Enhancements ● Added The Pixl snap to UV Editor.
● V snap - If you drag the XYZ axis and snap to another point holding V key, only the dragged axis coordinate will be aligned with that point. Namely 1D snapping has been restored.
● Added Menu > Tools > UModeler > Export as .Obj menu. Using this menu, you can export UModeler objects to an OBJ file even when multiple objects are selected at once and an object without UModeler is selected.
▶ Bug Fixes
● Fixed a bug where snaps were applied twice when moving edges or polygons in the world grid.
● Changed the grayscale icons not to be loaded when entering play mode.
● Changed the lightmap UV2 coordinates to be updated every time the Umodeler is modified.
● The minimum values of Width and Depth of the Rectangle Tool and the Box Tool have been changed from 0.01 to 0.001.
● Increased the overlay size of Vertex tool and Rectctangle Selection tool in UV Editor.
● Fixed a bug where V Snapping to other objects didn’t work in 2020.3 and newer versions.