I'm so pleased to announce that UModeler 2.8.8 has been released finally.
This package includes the Medieval Weapons Package in which Bows and Magic wands are added. Total weapon number is 65.
Of course all of them were modeled with UModeler.
Here is a video to show how the weapons are equipped and used by the Hamster Knight!
Plus lots of new features have been added in this update.
Especially Keep Size property to unwrap UVs proportional to face sizes suggested by @BWing have been implemented.
Check out below what has changed in this update.
• Asset : Includes the Medieval Weapons Package - Bow and Magic wands plus Swords and Shields for 2.8.8 users.
• Asset : Includes Hamster Knight character pack for 2.8.8 users
• Enhancement : Added the Center Snap function in Parallel Tool
• Enhancement : Added Remove UModeler menu to remove UModeler components of the selected objects.
• Enhancement : Added Copy Materials and Paste Materials buttons in Material tool to allow you to copy materials and paste them in another UModeler object.
• Enhancement : Added Keep Size property in Plane Unwrap Tool and Cube Unwrap Tool of the UV Editor to unwrap a polygon whose size is proportional to its size.
• Enhancement : Implemented transferring element selection when Vertex Tool, Edge Tool and Polygon Tool being selected to keep selection.
Have fun with UModeler!