We've released UModeler 2.9.1.
I hope this update will help your work.
And we're going to try to update more frequently.
• UV Editor : Fixed the Setting window issue of the UV Editor where the bottom item wasn’t visible wholly.
• Boolean Tool : Fixed an Boolean tool error occuring when two meshes with lots of polygons are operated using the Boolean operation.
• Vertex/Edge/Polygon Tools : Fixed an issue regarding Generate UVs property in Element tools.
• Polygon Tool : Fixed a bug where Snap to Polygon doesn’t work when a polygon gets close to another polygon.
• Capsule Tool : Fixed an issue where Auto Smoothing property didn’t work in the Capsule tool.
• Hotspot Texturing : Fixed an issue of Hotspot texturing to make Scale property work better for a tripolygon.
• Stair Tool : Replaced Wide Step and Reverse properties with Rotate by 90° button.